pre sale questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre sale questions

Hi- currently i am with ipower hosting, i like your web builder and that options that comes with it to build your web site. i am thinking to trasfer to VodaHost. i just paid them for one year, but i am ready jump ship, first i need to clear few things.
    few questions-
    1) your plan comes with 24,000 MB disk space, is this enough? can i increase it? cost ?. currently i have with ipower 10 GB and 2,500 e-mails
    2) what is umlimited matching e-mail accounts?
    3) at renewal time after one year, does cost of domain name or hosting go up?
    4) what are the customer servcies or tech-help time to call in, if any?

reply would be greatly appreciated, shon

shon@mall4allusa.com
    Last edited by VodaHost; 06-13-2006, 09:04 AM.

Re: pre sale questions

Originally posted by Mr. California
    Hi- currently i am with ipower hosting, i like your web builder and that options that comes with it to build your web site. i am thinking to trasfer to VodaHost. i just paid them for one year, but i am ready jump ship, first i need to clear few things.
    few questions-
    1) your plan comes with 24,000 MB disk space, is this enough? can i increase it? cost ?. currently i have with ipower 10 GB and 2,500 e-mails
    2) what is umlimited matching e-mail accounts?
    3) at renewal time after one year, does cost of domain name or hosting go up?
    4) what are the customer servcies or tech-help time to call in, if any?

reply would be greatly appreciated, shon

shon@mall4allusa.com
    1. Don't confuse diskspace with bandwidth. You get 24,000MB (12GB) of file storage, and 600GB of bandwidth. The only person who can know if 24GB is enough storage is you, but the odds are good you'll never use that much. (Additional disk space and bandwidth can be purchased for $2 per gig.)
    2. You can have as many email accounts as you like.
    3. At renewal, you will be invoiced $19.95 to renew the domain name for another year, but there is no change to the cost of hosting.
    4. You can submit support tickets 24 hours a day, but there is no live call-in number. Support tickets and this forum are your best avenues for help, but someone from VodaHost may call you if the situation warrants.
    Last edited by VodaHost; 06-13-2006, 09:04 AM.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

how long has Vodahost been in the service?

Comment

thank you Mr. racefan20, appreciated the reply, provided good answers, i am 99% sure to transfer to vodahost, thanks mr. ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. California
          how long has Vodahost been in the service?
          About 2 years and we host over 30,000 websites.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X