Redesign an existing website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redesign an existing website

My company's website was designed by a friend a few years ago. However, i feel that this needs to be updated and given the wow factor! How would you suggest the best way to go about redesigning my existing website and getting this into the top ten search engines in the United Kindom?

Re: Redesign an existing website

How can ANY of us make ANY suggestion if you don't give us a clue about what your site has to be about? Generally speaking, make a research among your competitors's sites, find out how you would like it, and then plan well your site before you start building.
    As to resulting between the first ten in UK, it depends on many factors: what business you are in, how serious your competitors' sites are, how good a job you will do with your own site, how you will manage your meta tags, what are your keywords, etc.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Redesign an existing website

A very good starting point is the below link....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X