• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Colour Images On Templates

Hello-We are Golden Seniors
    Edmond and Betty Corson
    http:www.goldenseniordays.com

We are having a ball learning the Soho cPanel and so far we have not been able to upload a color or image as a background on the plate.. When we try using text or html to create objects the top center module then try to review them, they dont show up, say on the home page. Except in one instance it covered the whole bottom of the page and wiped the rest of the page.

Is it possible using soho to create a background and if so how would this be done-thanks for any help folks -
    Edmond and Betty

Re: Background Colour Images On Templates

Have you registered with the Soholaunch Forum yet? You will find the same format as this with VodaHost, but most of the real specifics you will be seeking are to be found there, since Soho is a 3rd party product.

There is limited support & assistance from a few VH clients in these Forums, but nothing like what you will find the the official Soho Forum.
    You can also view a thread in the VodaHost Forums on this very issue....sometimes a little digging pays off big!

Welcome to the Soho experience! I'm getting there myself!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Background Colour Images On Templates

Thank you for your help Vasili- I found what I was looking for on the thread you provided
      Edmond

Comment

Working...
      X