Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluvoda commerce question

Hello!
    I am at present in the early design stages of a multimedia software program which I would like to make available for sale on a cd/rom (and maybe download too)...
    I would very much like to use vodahost for my as yet undesigned website which will of course offer the product for sale from there...

I am aware that soholaunch is more suited to commerce but I would very much like to use bluvoda to create my site long before going online as I know that I will go through many designs before settling on a final version...

So my main question is....I will have about 6- 10 products for sale which I would like to be purchaseable through credit card mainly...Is bluvoda suitable for this small number of products?? or is soholaunch a better option?

thanks!!
    dave..

Re: bluvoda commerce question

I think for the amount of products you'll have - BV would be perfect for you - but it will depend on who you want to use to handle your credit card processing and the back-end which really decides it.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: bluvoda commerce question

thanks for the quick comments bethers!!...
      im not so sure about the credit card business..i dont have any experience with setting up a webshop..it would be something simple though...
      i will have a look into it but seeing as there will be so few products i can imagine something simple in that area will be enough..

thanks again..

Comment

Working...
      X