Merchant Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant Account

I am an American with a business based in Switzerland. We are adding some products which will be sold over the internet. To accept credit cards, we have started with Paypal, but already see alot of limitations. For example, in Europe, there is a very high probability that customers will have to go through Paypal's expanded use enrollment when using credit cards, and this will cost us alot of customers. The advantage of paypal is that it is offered to *****-based companies and the fees are moderate (no start up costs, 2.9% discount rate). It was also very easy to integrate.

I would like to know more about the "merchant account" that is offered by VodaHost:
    * Is it offered to customers with businesses based in Europe?
    * What are the fees (set up and discount rates).
    * Where can I see details/requirements?

Re: Merchant Account

Do you have a US Social Security number and a US address you can use.
    If yes, your in luck. If no, we help you get set up with European Based
    processors. We do not release this information to non-customers. Please
    submit a support ticket and we will send you all the info you need to get
    your merchant account up and running.

Rates vary depending on your type of business.
    Last edited by VodaHost; 06-06-2006, 12:22 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Not really sure I understand the answer to my question. Yes, I have a US social security number and yes I have a US address. But my company is based in Europe and the funds would need to be transfered to my European bank. Is that possible??

Why am I not able to receive relevant information, such as costs, etc so that I can understand what I am buying before I buy it?
      Last edited by VodaHost; 06-06-2006, 12:29 AM.

Comment

He did NOT say you couldn't get that info - just that he doesn't post it in the forum. I will say, that if you can use a US based account and have a US bank account - where it then is transferred to your European bank account by the banks, you probably have lots of account options. If you want to have the account set up directly to a European bank account, you'll probably have to set-up an account with a processor in Europe.

If you have a US bank account, put in the support ticket like he said, and you'll get the info you're requesting here.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X