This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need make travel site

Cannot find help en tutorials. want to create travel site. need to colect data and offer options for clients to eli choose from. once they put in information how is it to me be received. por example they chose they dates for trip, options etc. maybe i am not smart enough for this and should have someone else do it or just forgit abou it. Will have help in english site. dont worry

choco 777
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: need make travel site

These kind of sites are well advanced, they basically built up in Db mode with alot of configurations.

My suggestions, visit some of retail stores looking for Business SW site creators. But still you have to be familiar with Db.

All the best!
    jahnSELE

Comment

Is it posible to make a form and have it be a part of an email that will be direct back to me? Like have their data and another field perhaps and boses with checked or unchecked answer. do you understand?
      Thank you very much for your time.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by choco777
        Is it posible to make a form and have it be a part of an email that will be direct back to me? Like have their data and another field perhaps and boses with checked or unchecked answer. do you understand?
        Thank you very much for your time.
        Yes, this is fairly simple to do.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X