BlueFTP Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueFTP Question

Hello! I have a question about the FTP program. How do I upload a .doc file to a specific webpage on my website using BlueFTP? Is there another way to get a .doc file onto my webpage available for download using BlueVoda without using FTP or is FTP the only way to get a downloadable document onto a certain webpage on my website?

Re: BlueFTP Question

Greetings-

Use FTP to upload the doc file to the server. Then create a link to it on the web page. The doc file does not sit on the page- it sits on the server and is refered to by way of a text link or a picture link.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Take the time everyday to learn something new!

My Website- here ** Click here for some BV tutorials (Php mailto Form, I-Frames, Picture display and muc much more!)

*I have Skype- but I do not accept new calls unless I first get an e-mail telling me who you are and your skype name

Hi

I'm Lai Yin from Malaysia and I've just joined the forum today. I was wondering how you put in the word 'here' in your signature in such a way that when the visitor clicks, it leads to your homepage. Btw I viewed your family album. Was that u riding the flying bike?

Thanks.
      Lai Yin

Comment

Originally posted by laiyin
        Hi

I'm Lai Yin from Malaysia and I've just joined the forum today. I was wondering how you put in the word 'here' in your signature in such a way that when the visitor clicks, it leads to your homepage. Btw I viewed your family album. Was that u riding the flying bike?

Thanks.
        Just go in your CP and click on Edit Signature, insert the text that you want. Then if you want a word or a phrase to be linked to your site - or anywhere else, just highlight that part of text, click on the link icon, and in the popup that will open, give the URL of your site
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X