soho vs. BV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soho vs. BV

Since Soho is a web based app can you continually change it, since it has to be published to see if everything works or is there a preview as in BV? I could problem solve this but I cannot get help with IP problem. (not listed) so I cannot acess anything, even to make a decision on BV first or Soho.
    Last edited by VodaHost; 06-08-2006, 02:10 AM.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: soho vs. BV

You can update Soho as you see fit, but there is no preview or anything - it's entirely web based.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

O.K. Racefan,
      You seem knowledgeable, so here is what I want to do. Pardon the ignorance about these matters but everyone passes this stage it is just that I seem to be stuck here longer. I have a travel business in Mexico and I want to have a presence on the www and I need to be able to collect data. I was told it would be too expensive but I can make it based on e/mail form info. in other words they type the info i need and it is an email form then I can even use paypal on my return mail. BUT how do I make the form??? I have searched forums,looked at tutorials and 'am still stuck. But Soho tutorial looks easier to achieve my goals,what are the disadvantages of a web based site builder and BV that you can preview first. If Soho is not ready what shows on web???
      George
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

There a no advantages or disadvantages, they are both fantastic world class products. The choice is yours, which suites your situation best? Watch the tutorials, play around with both of them, then decide.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by choco777
          O.K. Racefan,
          You seem knowledgeable, so here is what I want to do. Pardon the ignorance about these matters but everyone passes this stage it is just that I seem to be stuck here longer. I have a travel business in Mexico and I want to have a presence on the www and I need to be able to collect data. I was told it would be too expensive but I can make it based on e/mail form info. in other words they type the info i need and it is an email form then I can even use paypal on my return mail. BUT how do I make the form??? I have searched forums,looked at tutorials and 'am still stuck. But Soho tutorial looks easier to achieve my goals,what are the disadvantages of a web based site builder and BV that you can preview first. If Soho is not ready what shows on web???
          George
          Have you looked at the travel agency scripts available at hotscripts.com? http://www.hotscripts.com/search/10542931.html

Forms can be very challenging to say the least. Do some research in the forms area of this forum and you should find some useful info. Worse comes to worst, contact the member who has advertised his service in Free Classifieds.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
          X