Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview @ link

Please help
    how do I go about creating my second page and linking it together. Can I also jump from one page to the other in preview.

Re: Preview @ link

Originally posted by sky1
    Please help
    how do I go about creating my second page and linking it together. Can I also jump from one page to the other in preview.
    Create a second page - just as you did the first. Save it. As an example we'll imagine you have called it page2.

To link, from your home page, to page two - include a button, text or image with the link set to:
    http://www.mywebsite.com/page.html

There is a very good tutorial on hyperlinking that can help you out with this - follow the link to tutorials beneath my signature.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You cannot link pages together in preview. Links between pages will only work after you have published
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank's Amanda
        I will go through the website. It is my first I tried my luck on building a website.
        Love the fonts on your website.

Comment

Working...
        X