Alternate text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate text

After i add a picture on my site and add a link with a alternate text to it, i cant see a text after i move a mouse on this alternate text. Whats the problem?

what about czech language? In "symbols" bluevoda supports czech symbols ř ž š č but after i save these symbols they are converted to some kind of nonsence letters, what to do?
    FOLLOW ME, I’M LOST TOO

www.bannerclickmania.com

Re: Alternate text

P.S. I cant see alt text after i move a mouse on this picture in firefox. IE works
    FOLLOW ME, I’M LOST TOO

www.bannerclickmania.com

Comment

Please answer my plese.Please
      FOLLOW ME, I’M LOST TOO

www.bannerclickmania.com

Comment

Alt text is not for replacing the image with text. The effect you want is a 'Rollover' which you can find on the left hand panel in your BV.

Symbols are not letters and they may change the way they look once you release the text box. You need to use the actual language characters rather than inserting symbols.

Comment

I dont want to replace the image for other image or text. I want to keep an original image but if visitor of the web page scroll the mouse on image then the alt text will show up. Your picture do the same effect on this forum if I scroll the mouse on it - it shows the text: ez-ez's Avatar. Or button "Post Reply" if I scroll on it show text "Reply" all buttons do this effect
          FOLLOW ME, I’M LOST TOO

www.bannerclickmania.com

Comment

Working...
          X