Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy has questions about Soholaunch, BlueVoda, and VodaHost templates

Hello Everyone,

I am new to your community and considering getting a VodaHost account. I have a number of questions, if you could help me, I am rather new to all this.

1. Since the VH account offers unlimited domains and unlimited websites, does that mean I can build multiple websites with Soholaunch?

2. Also, I have seen a number of the BV built sites, but are there any examples of Soholaunch built sites as well?

3. If I purchase VH templates, how many sites [with VH templates] can I host on the account, and will they be compatible with Soholaunch and BV built sites on the same account?

4. If I have multiple sites on my VH account, can I have a password for each website, so the rest of my account is protected - for example, if I build a site for a friend and want him to make changes to his own website without accessing my account and other sites?

Thanks for your help

Re: New guy has questions about Soholaunch, BlueVoda, and VodaHost templates

1. No. Soholaunch is single site licence.
    3. BV pages are independent from the pages built with soho. There is no compatibility issue as long as you keep things clean and ordered.
    4. You must create an ftp account for every domain and let your "friend" enter only in his folder.

Please note that you can host multiple sites on the same account, as long as they result to be YOUR domains, which means that they must be registered in your name: you must result as technical and administrative responsible of the domains. Vodahost does not allow reseller plans, which means that you can't host other peoples sites on your account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Unless you know how to tell the difference - if you look at sites in the forum under promoting your site - you'll see both bv and soho sites. If you go to the soho area, you'll probably be able to find some people with soho sites.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.

Comment

Working...
        X