o k maybe get help here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o k maybe get help here

I created two forms according to andys tutorial. the contact form seems to work but.....when I submit a test my OE new message opens why, why do I just get the message unrouteable and then my name@domain.om instead of .com. it is nowhere in my documentswww.mayatabasco.om
    I tried all night to find it,it is just not there for me. I even tried to use davidundalicias script...same thing. I want it to just generate info in email to me and thank you to client,
    please. I'm sorry for trying to reach in so many threads but have no clue. www.mayatabasco.com
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: o k maybe get help here

You have set the form action in mailto:George@ma????.COM the ??? put there by me. You need to set the action in "phpscriptname.php" where phpname sshould be replaced by the actual name of your php script.

And the script should not be pasted in the form page, as you have done: it should be pasted in the "thankyou" or ""confirmation" or however you call it page, which then should be saved as a php file. Please read AGAIN Andy's tutorial and follow instructions on the letter.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X