adding paypal into the add to cart buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding paypal into the add to cart buttons

I made buttons in BV, then went to Paypal to create the code from them. I then copied it to the body of the tag. There are 3 tags, "Before Tag, Body Tag, After tag". I put the copy into the Body tag. When I previewed it, both buttons showed up. How can I correct this problem?

Oh, my email address is cynthia_the_native_beader******.com or the site address is peaclcom@peacepipetrail.com I've just barely gotten this up.

Re: adding paypal into the add to cart buttons

HTML code is best placed in the "After" tab, and will always be visible in the "preview pane" when first opening properties....It may appear duplicated, but as you move through the tabs, you will see that code is only where you pasted it, so - no worries!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vassili, she has Two buttons for each item!

Beadlady,

1. You must not create a button yourself. If i'm not wrong, the Paypal code creates one by itself, so you don't need to create your own, unless you want to customize it. In that case, you must modify Paypal's code. Avoid this at this stage, you can do it later, when more experienced.
      2. To put the button(s) code in your page: simply open a html box in your page TOP LEFT corner, make it visually the same size as the button created by the code itself (f.e. 0.6 cm high, 2 cm wide). Now double click the box, and in the code window that will open add the Paypal code. Close the window. Now drag the html box under (or beside, or wherever you like it) the item that this code is reffered to. Repeat as many times as your items in that page. Pay attention to associate each item to the correct code (each code is usually made for a specific item)
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Pfsignomen, General.

(again)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X