Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

My qustion is how do I join I think that I would like to untilze your Freelances first and then try to do it my self in my space time..lol

Re: Hello

You can sign up with Vodahost for an account and/or download Blue Voda first. Blue Voda is a free website builder which is a lot easier and quicker than you think. You may find you can do it yourself from the start! There are lots of helpful tutorials and lots of people on this forum to help.

To give you an idea, I downloaded the software and had my first site up and running within a week! And I had never attempted anything like this before!

Good Luck - you won't find you've made a mistake if you join Vodahost!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by mygirl971
      My qustion is how do I join I think that I would like to untilze your Freelances first and then try to do it my self in my space time..lol
      I guess I must join first in order to use the votabids.

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
        You can sign up with Vodahost for an account and/or download Blue Voda first. Blue Voda is a free website builder which is a lot easier and quicker than you think. You may find you can do it yourself from the start! There are lots of helpful tutorials and lots of people on this forum to help.

To give you an idea, I downloaded the software and had my first site up and running within a week! And I had never attempted anything like this before!

Good Luck - you won't find you've made a mistake if you join Vodahost!
        I guess I must first join to use the voda bids.

Comment

No you do not have to be a member to user Vodabids, anyone can use it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X