This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domains and bluevoda

Plz can someone tell me how to assign a domain with my bluevoda website.

Re: domains and bluevoda

Do you mean "transfer my domain to my VodaHost account (website)" or "point my domain name to my VodaHost account so my BV website can be seen"??

In either case, check out the complete instructions to do what you want here....
    If you are still having problems, come on back!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yeah thnx for replying, I want to point my domain name to my VodaHost account so my BV website can be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
        Do you mean "transfer my domain to my VodaHost account (website)" or "point my domain name to my VodaHost account so my BV website can be seen"??

In either case, check out the complete instructions to do what you want here....
        If you are still having problems, come on back!
        Please.....use the link [above] to get the help you need.

Go through it as many times as you need to feel comfortable.
        **Remember: you will find most every question you can think of previously answered in detail if you use the "Search" tool at the top of the Forums.
        If after viewing the excellent Tutorials and sifting through the Forums you still need help, by all means ask! We have all gone before you and dealt with the same issues.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

When I log into Voda Host Domains, there are no domains listed for my account. I got one free when i signed up for a year's worth of hosting and I just purchased another in the last hour. What am I not doing?

Thanks,
          Voltima

Comment

Originally posted by Voltima
            What am I not doing?
            You are not identifying yourself enough for us to assist you. Please click the below.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'll try again...
              My Client I.D. is 8264
              My main domain name is bad-credit-credit.com
              and the other domain I purchased this evening is:
              converter-****-video.com

I am in the process of attempting to set up the account since it's new. I can log into my CP fine; but I cannot set up the DNS. I also have 0 accounts showing up in the Voda Host area. I have missed a step or something.

In effect, I have been able to accomplish exactly zero. I am unsure of where to go first, even after watching the videos.

Thanks for the assistance.

Comment

You must enter your Vodahostdomains account if you have purchased the new domain name there, and change the nameservers to point to the same servers as your main Vodahost account.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That's the problem I'm having. When I go into VodaHost Domains account, there are no domains to choose from. The screen states that I have 0 names in my account. When I attempt to type it in to quickly manage this account, it tells me that domain is not found.

Comment

if you wish, use my form to send me the details. I'll have a look for you. I need Vodahostdomains username and password.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X