Great minds moving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great minds moving.

It took sometime but i thought of a couple of options that would increase the web builder to a even powerful creator. If there was a add to all pages button in the file drop down to add new ly created items to all of the pages at one time instead of going back and pulling each page and adding it that would be great. an addition to the extras in the insert drop menu that allowed you to make shadow headers, encrypt html, page rotator that changes things automatic on each visitor entry, zoom text that lets you create a original type header or text without having to import html from javascript etc etc, a create mp3 /video player other than the real, or wmv, or importing external flash players, there e should be a way to extract text from pdf's or other material identically as seen/shown, i had to take a hour to respace the document. if there was a way to make the processing page automatic it would be great. all i can think of besides this would be a way to add a translation code for non-english individuals who visit my site can see it in there native language...........i really need that add to all pages button though thanks......
    Last edited by VodaHost; 06-20-2006, 07:31 AM.
Working...
X