24 GB of disk space?? wow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 GB of disk space?? wow!!!

Hi everyone... my first post over in this "chit chat" section.

This might be a lame topic to start talking about but I just realized that they doubled the disk space to 24 GB instead of 12... I'm astonished, because I have no idea how in the world I'm going to fill that much space. My computer alone has 40 GB.

This is pretty awesome. :)

I guess considering I don't have a ton more stuff to add to my site, this extra disk space opens a LOT of possibilities. But I'm not quite sure what they are yet. ;)

Time to brainstorm a bit on what else I can do to use the space. (I wonder if I can even fill it half way... that could be a fun project for my free time).
    George
    www.virtuosocreative.com

Re: 24 GB of disk space?? wow!!!

Originally posted by Hester
    Hi everyone... my first post over in this "chit chat" section.

This might be a lame topic to start talking about but I just realized that they doubled the disk space to 24 GB instead of 12... I'm astonished, because I have no idea how in the world I'm going to fill that much space. My computer alone has 40 GB.

This is pretty awesome. :)

I guess considering I don't have a ton more stuff to add to my site, this extra disk space opens a LOT of possibilities. But I'm not quite sure what they are yet. ;)

Time to brainstorm a bit on what else I can do to use the space. (I wonder if I can even fill it half way... that could be a fun project for my free time).
    Hey George!
    Nice to see you here, in the 'Lounge'.

I think you'll have lots of fun trying!! I've got six websites and I only use 120Mb! LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: 24 GB of disk space?? wow!!!

I use around 100mb and have 5 sites which are now all one. I do have some sites I hope myself for various clients I have one of them run an elearning site and from knowledge it is around 1gb and growing.

More importantly is that you should focus on your data traffic. you can control the size of your site but your viewers control your traffic and the bigger your site the more traffic you are bound to use.
      supporting open source development since 1984

my site www.robertjamesdunn.com

Comment

Working...
      X