Lemon and Paeroa (L&P)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon and Paeroa (L&P)

well I was in Paeroa the other day well passing through on my way to tauranga and was wondering whether they have the drink Lemon and Paeroa(L&P) in other countries?
    supporting open source development since 1984

my site www.robertjamesdunn.com

Re: Lemon and Paeroa (L&P)

never heard of it....what exactly is it...
    I dont get out much..lol

Comment

Not heard of it in uk

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
      royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

thanks roy, dont feel so out of it now...
        ya know .. Im still seeing a red x for your signature photo...

Comment

Kassi I know about the sig thing.
          I can't get to work, it was ok a couple of days ago and I haven't done anything to it.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
          royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

ok...just trying to help.

Comment

youve been where? and drank what? with who? oh i need to get out a little more i think i thought you were a japanese forum id accidently stumbled upon then
              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                youve been where? and drank what? with who? oh i need to get out a little more i think i thought you were a japanese forum id accidently stumbled upon then
                S'ok Star....no worries..you didnt slip into the twilight zone...

Paeroa is well known for its mineral springs, which provided the water used in a local soft drink which has become a New Zealand favourite, Lemon & Paeroa.
                Lemon & Paeroa (or L&P) has a playful slogan "World Famous in New Zealand" and perhaps the largest soft drink statue in the world is in the town of Paeroa. (L&P is now owned by Coca Cola)

Comment

Lemon & Paeroa is a soft drink like lemonade, I think it comes from Kiwi Land.. or does it..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
                    Lemon & Paeroa is a soft drink like lemonade, I think it comes from Kiwi Land.. or does it..!!
                    town of Paeroa is where it was originated...and yes its like a lemonade.

Comment

Drink nothing except water outside the house!

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                        town of Paeroa is where it was originated...and yes its like a lemonade.
                        Well, why not just say lemonade then??
                        Trish
                        www.Limebrook.com
                        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
                          Well, why not just say lemonade then??
                          Hmmm.. The greatest philosophical question of all time.. Is it Tissues or Kleenex..???!!

It's the war fo words between language and brand.. The acadmics -v- the corporates.

I guess the simple answer is if you say lemonade then you could be implying one of a wide range of products, 7up, Fanta, Schwepps.. etc.. which would, in the case of a normal 7/11 operator, be so confusing that it may result in their resignation for work stress related issues..

Blame it all on producer and consumer demands.. the choice are already endless and they are already working on making the endlessness even wider...

I am surprised that the original question in this thread didn't read like: "anyone knows Lemon & Paeroa 600ml Green Twist-top plastic short neck bottle..??"

Comment

L&P is not like lemonade it does not have a normal flavour.

it is from kiwi land New Zealand

I was in paeroa yesturday they have a big bottle of it.

I spend too much time in Paeroa these days.

I think it is nice
                            i am going to star mart to get some now i think it is 1am so maybe time for bed
                            supporting open source development since 1984

my site www.robertjamesdunn.com

Comment

Ok, Ok...I guess I just need to get on a plane and fly to New Zealand get a bottle of Lemon and Paeroa, then on to the UK and Amandas for some of those sprouts everyone is talking about...I'll stop off in Jamaica for some of Beezz chocolates and on my way home I'll stop at Vasilies for some truffles and when I get home, I'll top it all off with some rocky mountain oysters!! How's that for making the rounds!! lol
                              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                              X