Believe I will be switching hosts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe I will be switching hosts!

I have been using *******. They have the same interface as Voda, so switching should be breezy. I have backed up my files already. I stumbled across Voda and downloaded the site builder and played for the last few days. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I could not figure out the cpanel when I started with ********* so I taught myself html and all my pages are wrote by me with NVU. I am so redoing my web site with Voda builder. I can't believe the features and for the same as I'm paying now. I usually ended up figuring out the answer to my questions I sent to help long before they ever got back to me. Wish I found you 5 months ago, your site builder is what made the switch then when I did more research and found I wouldn't have to learn a new cpanel-well lets say I had a happiness moment!! As soon as I get off work today I will join and start pointing my servers. My web sit is still new and I am just starting to list. Oh yeah will I need to change anything with search engines I already submitted to? What a pain that would be but worth it. I can't wait to find out that Voda is everything I have read here it is. I know I won't be disappointed.

Blessed Be
    Soapwitch
    mineralbynaturesoaps.com

Re: Believe I will be switching hosts!

Debbi, welcome to Vodahost
    The search engines go to your domain name so if you point or transfer your domain to VodaHost then you will not have to change anything for the S.E´s

If you open an account with Vodahost and you are using BlueVoda then you should be able to import most of the work you have already done.

have fun
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
    X