Be careful what you wish for -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful what you wish for -

Well, it's not a mid-life crisis, but here's how things worked out for me. Married 25 years, took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blond.

Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and ****** screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things." My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blond, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed

Re: Be careful what you wish for -

ROLF....good one...where do you get these things?....
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

I think kate is publishing my private life. LMAO

Comment

Good one Kate
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Sort of how I'm wondering how I've ended up with a grey haired man who'll be 50 this year!!!
          Trish
          www.Limebrook.com
          www.MountainWalk.co.uk
          www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
          www.TucsonForBeginners.com
          www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Great joke. But if limebrook1 is telling about her husband it is true than it is strange!.

Comment

There is a well known fact that frightens the sucessful and brings hope to The opressed : The only thing consistant in life is change. Wouldn't life be boring without it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mihir
                Great joke. But if limebrook1 is telling about her husband it is true than it is strange!.
                I'll have you know that I married a man with black hair in his early thirties. He started to go grey soon after - yeah, yeah, heard it all!

I keep threatening him I'll have him under the Trade Descriptions Act!
                Trish
                www.Limebrook.com
                www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

You see.. This is exactly why I havent gotten married yet.. I am doing it all the other way around.. I am looking for a 50 year old woman with a small bed, B&W TV... etc.. then do the switch to a 25 year old blond with a nice house, car... etc..

Funnily enough, It wasent that hard to find takers on the first part....

I am still looking for the 'switch 25 year old blonde' though..!!

Comment

Davids bird has flown the coop, only to be replaced by a star. I hope that's what he was wishing for.

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
                      You see.. This is exactly why I havent gotten married yet.. I am doing it all the other way around.. I am looking for a 50 year old woman with a small bed, B&W TV... etc.. then do the switch to a 25 year old blond with a nice house, car... etc..

Funnily enough, It wasent that hard to find takers on the first part....

I am still looking for the 'switch 25 year old blonde' though..!!
                      Good luck in your search Sergeant! Me thinks it might take you a while! (or a few glasses of beer anyhow!)
                      Trish
                      www.Limebrook.com
                      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Well Trish it's true, most girls can't hold there liquer and need an older man to buy it for them. lol

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
                          Good luck in your search Sergeant! Me thinks it might take you a while! (or a few glasses of beer anyhow!)
                          Few..?????!!!... I am hoping that 'few' means more than 12.. coz 12 beers still didn't work last time I made her drink that much.. My friend said: Carlos, it's gotta be one of too things, either the beer is too week, or you're too ugly.. then he got up and left and on his way out he pointed at the mirror hanging on the wall and said: Look here, you might find the answers.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
                            I'll have you know that I married a man with black hair in his early thirties. He started to go grey soon after - yeah, yeah, heard it all!

I keep threatening him I'll have him under the Trade Descriptions Act!
                            In defense of all pre-mature greying people...we are being discriminated against enough...I'll have you know in some countries my silver grey (discretely hidden by henna and a nice color job) is considered valuable---I'm still trying to find out which country and if they'll take me as a refugee...lol
                            Beezz
                            sigpic

Comment

Well - ez-ze...if in the end you can't beat em' might as join em...I'm still trying to beat em'...oh and the bear thing don't work for me...might becuase I don't drink bear...neither does rum, vodka, gin ....etc etc etc....sigh....back to the ole drawing board...gotta try a new fishing hole is what I'm thinking...lol
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X