Hot.hot,hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot.hot,hot

It is so hot in here, some rain it would be nice. Summer is here 96 degrees in the shade.

Re: Hot.hot,hot

Quit your wingin! You should move to the UK, you'd soon have something to winge about!!!! All four seasons in one day here!!!
    Marc Sanders

Currently working on: www.fakeitbikinistore.co.uk
    Messenger: tealc_of_chulak********.com

My philosophy: keep your friends close, enemies closer.....!

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Sanders
      Quit your wingin! You should move to the UK, you'd soon have something to winge about!!!! All four seasons in one day here!!!
      You tell 'em, matie! Duffel coats and wellies in the mornings - summer t-shirts and flip flops in the late afternoon.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thats funny
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

I love club RAIN in Vegas......

I was under the impression Summer moved to Chicago.....and am I missing something, or is 96 degrees the band that came BEFORE 98 degrees???

And isn't her name Sade, the jazz singer, not Shade???

I've lost it completely, and it really isn't worth looking for I guess....I'll blame it on the heat....

Ahhh....back to exile....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Here in Colorado....well now you want to talk about all four seasons. You can wake up in the morning to fog. By 8:00am the sun is shining and so you water your lawn. By 11:00am it is 93 degrees outside. By 1:00pm the clouds roll in and a major hail and thunderstorm occur. You pack to go to the mountains, get up there at 6:00pm, sun is shining again. You go to bed, stars twinkling above and wake up at 6:00am to snow on the ground.

No lie....this actually has happened to me on over July 4th weekend. Crazy weather here, but I love it.
            Cindy
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Lady
              Here in Colorado....well now you want to talk about all four seasons. You can wake up in the morning to fog. By 8:00am the sun is shining and so you water your lawn. By 11:00am it is 93 degrees outside. By 1:00pm the clouds roll in and a major hail and thunderstorm occur. You pack to go to the mountains, get up there at 6:00pm, sun is shining again. You go to bed, stars twinkling above and wake up at 6:00am to snow on the ground.

No lie....this actually has happened to me on over July 4th weekend. Crazy weather here, but I love it.
              Cindy
              I think you've beaten us - we don't actually get snow here in summer - and where I am, not an awful lot in winter either!

What I want to know is, why is Mon to Fri always lovely with the sun shining, then you wake up on a Saturday to RAIN! Yup, that's what we've got today.

So, if you're hot hot hot enjoy! (And ship some over to us!)
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

You are right I should not complain, the sun is great for my tomatoes plus we got some rain last night and today is everythingvis green outside.

Comment

Working...
                X