New stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stuff...

I know this post might be better suited for another forum, but because of the fact that I think more people might look here I posted here instead. :)

I added a Forum to my page... I just thought the idea would be cool more than anything. Not expecting it to be a hit or anything like that. I just had some free time and was looking at the add-ons in Fantastico and thought this would be fun. I'm not sure how many of you out there like to visit forums and such and talk about whatever... but I started it and I'm administrating it and all that... just wanna bring some folks together to talk about whatever.

I guess it's a bit of an overkill to come on one forum and tell people to come talk on my forum. ha! whatever... I guess i'm just trying to pass the word. It's a fresh start too... not a lot to sift through. (or any).

Anyway, www.georgehester.com/forum is the site. Check it out, register if you'd like and start some topics perhaps. It'll be fun, I promise. :)

I hope to be on here more and talk less stuff regarding "come see what I did"... I'm just having way too much fun with this design stuff. And I would like to pursue the designing biz if I get more experience and people like what I do.

Lata'
    George
    www.virtuosocreative.com
Working...
X