Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Names

Hi Friends,

If I have a VH account and I want to add another domain names but buying those in another website, I will change the servers to VH servers but I can be able to host the email accounts at my VH servers?

As you may know some Domain Registrars said that to be able to host the email accounts at another hosting company the domain names must be set to their park servers, but I think this will make the website slow.

Can anyone help!

Thank you!!
    RICHFER

Re: Domain Names

Yes..you can do this.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Friend,

I had this problem with my current hosting company. They limited my ability to create Mail Domain Aliases to host email accounts to 6. They say that I can only host 6 domain per accounts and because of that I can only create 6 mail domain aliases.

With VH I can create as many Mail Domain Aliases as I want? If I have 100 domains and want to be able to create 100 mail domain aliases, that can be done with my 7.95 plan?

If yes I will beg you to honored me the summer sale!!!!! I know that it was until july 12 but, please!!!!!

Richard (soon your new customer)

Comment

Yes, you can have unlimited Aliases. Sorry mate, the summer sale ended two days ago.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X