A couple basic questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple basic questions

I am currently maintaining a website using FrontPage. I want to use the same basic information, but with some modifications. Can the pages be copied to Blue Voda, or does everything have to be entered from scratch?

I had to take over the maintenance of the site or we would have lost it. I have not had any prior experience or training, so it's been all trial and error.
    Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Re: A couple basic questions

Frontpage pages should be edited in Frontpage, as different editors / generators create different code. Anyway, BV has the ability of importing existing html pages, with good accuracy. After importing the page in BV, you may have to adjust the layers, fix some picture path, etc, but 90% of your existing work will be there.

However, if you wish, you can also upload your frontpage pages as they are.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X