Changing Page Properties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Page Properties

Is there any way to change multiple Page Properties at once, such as font size or background colour, or do I have to do it page by page?

Re: Changing Page Properties

What particular entries of the page properties that you wish to change..??

Comment

Like I said, fonts, background colour, stuff like that are what I want to be able to change.

Example: I've created almost twenty pages with a black background, red text, and Book Antiqua font. It looked okay at first, but I'm unhappy with it now and want to change it.

Do I have to go through each and every page and alter the Page Properties one by one, or is there a better way?

Comment

I am not aware of a way that you could change the entire page group with one action, I guess the reason being that Page Properties contain more than just Customization Options like font color and background, they also contain keywords, page titles which have to be different from one page to another.. Therefore, in order to change only selected elements in the properties section you need to isolate those elements and apply them to all pages.. I guess that would be a complicated programming process.. I am afraid you are more likely to need to change those one by one..

Having said that, I would keep this thread open and I am sure that if someone knows of another way, they will let us know.

Comment

In four words, NO
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
            In four words, NO
            Now... is "In four words No" really four words or is the "In four words" a build up to emphasise to the reader of how many words you will give to the answer? The answer being "No" does this then mean that the amount of words is in fact one and not four?

Anyway, the answer to the poster is Sorry no you have to do every page as the boss said above... In "Four words"...I think?
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

In Four Words was meant to clarify that it is no use to try to explain why it can't be done. This would be a very long technical discussion. Maybe you are at the beggining, but the longer you will stay in this forum, you will see that sometimes a straight out answer is better. And of course, i didn't mean to be unpolite, just chose the short way.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I was not suggesting you were unpolite boss. Just making a bit of fun for my very dull day! Hope you took it that way?
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

It'sjust that it's 00:10 here, been up and working since 05:30and i'm just too tired. I apologise. Goodnight everyone.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X