Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I transfer a 'paid for' website to Voda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I transfer a 'paid for' website to Voda?

I have paid for a web building company to 'build my site' Ha Ha...they still haven't gotten it up yet.(That was Jan) I was given a zen cart,and had to load all my products and information myself. My header was also my own design ,and they still haven't linked my USPS service. I guess my frustration has led me here,and I really feel like I have wasted a bunch of money and time,when I could have been here and been done already! They were telling me my hosting will cost around 60 bucks a month...if they ever get it done. Does anyone know if you 'pay' a company to build your website,do you OWN it?....Im sure Ill be signing up in the next couple of days,I love the simplicity of your web-builder!
    Frustrated in Florida!!
    Thanks
    Dr.B.

Re: Can I transfer a 'paid for' website to Voda?

A website is a PRODUCT. If you have paid for it, you OWN it. If they already have it done, you can ask them for the files and instructions on how to upload it on any server you want, provided that it is compatible with that server's technical features. But you should also read carefully the contract you have signed with them - some times there are tricky terms
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X