Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was up Alien help

Hi Alien,

I had a new site up and then my pc went down and now it won't come back up...help

I have everything set up in the CP don't know know and I even re did it.

The Ever Lasting Story
    Sharon Chajin

Re: It was up Alien help

Never mind it came back.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Keep going Sharon, these things happen to all of us at times.........
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Yup!!!@#$!!!

Just fried my mother board. Went to move computer and it slipped out of my hands. Picked it up and things were rolling around inside. Opened it up to find the chipset fan had popped off. Must of done someting bad as now my mouse won't work at all. CPU seems to run and run and run.

Great!!!!

down and out Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
          Yup!!!@#$!!!

Just fried my mother board. Went to move computer and it slipped out of my hands. Picked it up and things were rolling around inside. Opened it up to find the chipset fan had popped off. Must of done someting bad as now my mouse won't work at all. CPU seems to run and run and run.

Great!!!!

down and out Andy
          Andy... Don't make my mistake.. If that machine looks like it's on its way out, do yourself a favor and get the HD out in a safe place.. I droped the fish bowl on the pc once.. It dried and worked fine for a couple of days then it died, apperently it was some kind of electrical conduting into the HD which was totally fried and couldnt recover anything even though I was let to believe it was ok for 2 days.. so be careful.

'Note: The fish was ok, and is still alive and has coped his/her ordeal just fine'

Comment

ez-ez,

Thanks for the advice. Glad the fish is ok!

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Sharon have a nice glass of wine then look through the bottom of the glass at your computer then take glass away then put it back, do this three times then look at the computer. see it's not as bad as it first looked.
              probably a surg of some type. would recommend saving your files on to disc. you do this at least once a fortnight or more if working on it more. at least you will have back ups if the computer give's up the ghost.

Andy : Run away and hide yourself under the stairs untill the morning and pretend it didn't happen. Or blame the kids ( works for me )

[quote]"If you build it, he will come."

Comment

Working...
              X