Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Am Becoming Very Interested In Signing Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Becoming Very Interested In Signing Up!

Hello,

I really want to start a site for my city in which people can come and post cool places that they think others should check out and allow them to vote also and maybe upload some of their music tracks and video and also maybe have a little store eventually. I have no webdesign code experience although it seems that your videos could help me figure out how to do it myself. Am I out of my mind thinking I could do this myself? Also, which package should I sign up with in order to have all the equipment I will need and space to put it together? I really want to do this if I can by myself since I don't have a lot of money to spend.

Thanks everyone,
    Niki

Re: I Am Becoming Very Interested In Signing Up!

Hi Niki,

Go for it! you can do all that and more with the Blue voda builder, you will be surprised at what you can do yourself and there is lots of help here to the people on the forum are great and then you have voda support...most of us on here have never built a website before ..if you go to the "promote your website forum" you will see what can be achieved...
    Download BV and have a play around with it ...get to know all the features and watch the video tutorials ... you will love it! ..as we do :o)
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

do it, i couldnt switch my pc on on my own a few months a go, go on you will love it
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Wow, this is going to be a long journey! I guess it will be worth it in the end!! I thank you all for your comments thus far. How can I get my intro page to start off like www.cheapautographs.co.uk that was really, really very nice!! Also, can someone please, please give me some info on how I would start actually putting together the abilty for my friends to upload their videos or music or just comments to my site. Would that require a database or is there some other program that would make it easier for me to do this that I have not thought of or know of. Would someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X