Mouse Over on one page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Over on one page

I would like to create a mouseover object that displays a separate object with specific detail to the mouseover on the same page. And of course when the hover changes to a different object the content in the separate window also changes accordingly...any help would be very much appreciated.

Why are you posting this in the bugs and problems forum?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oops

Originally posted by VodaHost
      Why are you posting this in the bugs and problems forum?
      If I have created some fatal error I appologize. This is my first attempt at using this wonderful product. W/O belaboring the issue, I am a NBVU loosely translated a New BlueVoda User...Please advise the proper forum I will move there.

CEO Mystic Cellars

Comment

Post it in the BLueVoda help section.
        ::Steven.H::

Comment

Not trying to be harsh, just trying to be organized .

*****:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

*****, thanks I was not even upset in the least...no ego here...I am truly a newbee with respect to this sort of thing. I got a response to my support request. I went to a number of sites and obtained a few various JavaScripts as directed. I have copied them into a notepad file and have tried to insert them into the HTML code view of my page...alas that is not working or I have not done this properly.

Is there a training video that demos this..I do not want to be any burden to the BlueVoda team as I am sure that you guys are very busy...I have gotten further with Web Design using this product than I have ever been...but now I need to take it over the top...also is there a proper place to do this sort of pinging for help?

Dave

Originally posted by VodaHost
            Not trying to be harsh, just trying to be organized .

*****:)

Comment

Dave,

Post it in the BlueVoda help section, just a tip explain what the problem is and what happens, also what you did

BV team are aways here to help us,they are great!, along with people who use the forum, we are one big happy family and help each other!

Welcome to the Family
              www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
              BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
              Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Thanks Maddog...will try to rework it in that area...God Be With You and Your Country!

Originally posted by Maddog
                Dave,

Post it in the BlueVoda help section, just a tip explain what the problem is and what happens, also what you did

BV team are aways here to help us,they are great!, along with people who use the forum, we are one big happy family and help each other!

Welcome to the Family

Comment

Working...
                X