Include the BV people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Include the BV people

I would like to include the BV people in the book as you have all been so helpful to me in all that I have done here. ***** you will be The Voda people and Race you will be in the Land of Blunder, Amander you are easy, they will be the land of the veggies and the children have a lot of Moxie (Beth). Alien, you will be an encounter. David it is you and me...Allstar I will think up something crazy for you as you are nuts...I think I just did! Floor Lady they may have to walk the wooden plank. The list will go on but you get the idea. If you all don't mind please say yes and if you don't want to please no hard feelings, just say no. OK? This includes all.

www.theeverlastingstory.com
    Sharon Chajin

Re: Include the BV people

Originally posted by SChajin
    I would like to include the BV people in the book as you have all been so helpful to me in all that I have done here. ***** you will be The Voda people and Race you will be in the Land of Blunder, Amander you are easy, they will be the land of the veggies and the children have a lot of Moxie (Beth). Alien, you will be an encounter. David it is you and me...Allstar I will think up something crazy for you as you are nuts...I think I just did! Floor Lady they may have to walk the wooden plank. The list will go on but you get the idea. If you all don't mind please say yes and if you don't want to please no hard feelings, just say no. OK? This includes all.

LOL I'll have you know that I am not easy, lady! LOL

I think it's a lovely idea Sharon

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Great idea Sharon......YES......
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

My Dear Amanda, I know that you are not a loose women but....the girl is easy to put on a hill! LOL
        Dear David, Thank you.
        Again, I have Richard to thank and Richard you are going in as well.
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Works for me, Sharon! I'm honored.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

What a lovely idea - not sure I'd want to be Bearded Dragon Lady though! LOL
            Trish
            www.Limebrook.com
            www.MountainWalk.co.uk
            www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
            www.TucsonForBeginners.com
            www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Thank you Race, I would be glad to have you in the book (of course) LOL
              Trish, I promise you will not have a beard. OK!
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thank you Race, I would be glad to have you in the book (of course) LOL
                Trish, I promise you will not have a beard. OK!
                I wouldn't mind Dragon Lady - sometimes I can be quite frightening (or so I am told!) LOL
                Trish
                www.Limebrook.com
                www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Trish,

Maybe your son would like to write a couple of lines for the story, he can take TJ into the land of the bearded drangons and we can set up his site too! If this goes as planned I will after the story is over; all of our authors will have a CD of the story that they were part of.
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

I bet he would love to! I'll get him onto it as soon as he returns from camp. Goes into bearded dragon land (on the back of a flying bearded dragon) and meets the dragon lady perhaps? Sure he'll come up with something!

Great idea!
                    Trish
                    www.Limebrook.com
                    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
                    X