Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer a Dutch .NL site

Hi there,

I'm probaply one of the few with domain name www.alfa-omega-computers.nl [.NL / Dutch] that does not end in one of the mentioned extensions. So that's why I can't transfer it to VodaHost. I also read that I must update my name servers and that this has the exact same effect as transferring.

But trying to do so i ran into some questions / problems. and those are:

At my current registar I have the possibility to change my A records. There is one for mail and one for www. Both are now set on Ipadres 212.203.14.*** [*** not mentioned due to privacy reasons ] Next tot this I did'nt receive a welcom letter with my BV nameservers. Is it this simple that I can change my A records to the Vodahost ones?

When I change these nameservers will that be the only thing to enable my domain name to work on VodaHost's servers.

Maybe it has been asked before, maybe it has been answered before? But after searching for something simular in my case [with my dutch domain] I haven't found anything! I really wan't to use BlueVoda and when it works, other domains wil follow. So please help me!

Regards from the Netherlands

Arjan Jansen van Rosendaal

Re: Transfer a Dutch .NL site

The only thing you have to do is update your name servers to ours.
    The rest will take of its self, this is avery simple stright forward process.
    Just call them up and ask them to do it for you. It takes about 5 seconds.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,

Just contacted my Hosting provider and asked if they could change the nameservers of my domain to the ones of Blue Voda. They told me that isn't possible.

The one thing they can do is changing my A and MX records to the ones of Blue Voda. Can you tell me if that's ok? Becasue I really want to use Blue Voda!

Regards!

Comment

Gotfa duma!, please click the below to submit a customer support ticket.
        Please reference this thread in the ticket....

http://www.support.vodahost.com/inde...kets&_a=submit

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X