Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Sale and domain name

Hi,

I signed up with another website host but have since cancelled with them in order to signup with VodaHost. My question has to do with the domain name I selected with them, since I have requested cancellation of that name with them and have not created the website with that domain name, will I be able to use the same domain name with you?

Please respond quickly as the summer sale will end tomorrow, which I just found out about today.

Thanks!!

Re: Summer Sale and domain name

This we do not know, it all depends on there domain release policy. We can
    not comment on the domain release policy of another company. Have they
    registered it yet? What is the company?, was the domain purchase part of
    a hosting package? Did you get all your money back?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your response. When I called to cancel they said the $30 of my fee will not be refunded due to registration of my domain name, so I have the domain for 2 years. So how does this work? If I signup w/ VodaHost, will they take over the registration when I transfer to VodaHost or does it stay with ******* for the 2 years even though VodaHost is hosting my website? And will VodaHost honor the 2 years that belong to me under my agreement with ******?

Thanks,
      KFPhotography.com (not in operation yet but registered)

Comment

KF-

Being told you can't get your money back is never a good feeling, but don't sweat it.

Get started on your website here at VodaHost, and when you are ready to publish, you can use the setup info you got in your account confirmation email to reset the DNS (Domain Name Server) settings at Startlogic (using your User Panel there) to simply point to your VodaHost account/website.
        It's really simple....you own your domain, it is registered in your name, and when/if the time is right, you can transfer it over to VodaHost. Or, simply leave it there, and renew it through VodaHost when it is your original term comes due.

You'll find great video Tutorials on how to do this yourself here: http://www.vodahost.com/tut_dns.htm

It's EASY here in VodaLand....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X