Multiple registrations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple registrations.

I have a small advertising business in Phuket and have been experiencing a few problems with my host service. I have 4 websites in total, none very good or attract many visitors. After downloading the blue voda trail I realised I could build and operate a website far superior to my current ones and would give me the look I want and also have full control rather than relying on unreliable third parties to make amendments and updates. If I were to transfer hosting for all 4 domains to Voda Host a three year period what would be the total cost and how long before transfer is completed.
    Thanks

Re: Multiple registrations.

Providing you have not transferred your domains in the last 90 days, should you elect to transfer them to VodaHost, everything should be complete within 48 hours. It has been my experience, however, that anywhere from 4-24 hours is normal.

I can imagine you will need only one account, and you can add your addtional 3 domains* as included, all for only $95.00 per year - period. You need only renew your annual hosting/account fee once per year, with nothing hidden to surprise you!

* There are a few ways to add your domains (add-on vs. sub-doamain), each which have a different setup, and each which will allow different attributes, so you will need to investigate which setup will be best for you. No worries, though - there is plenty of time for you to make that decision prior to publishing your VodaHost websites.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili, a most promt answer to my enquiry.
      However, does the three year deal for hosting include all four domains with no registration costs. Thanks again

Comment

Every 3 year VodaHost account is renewable at $197 with no "ups" during your subscribed term.

Free Domain at time of registration. Domain renewals incur a modest cost, as everywhere else.

There are no restrictions as to how many domains, sub-domains, or add-on domains you may wish to associate with a single account.

One price of $197.00 per incredibly huge, feature rich, utility laden 3-year account, limited only by the reach of your imagination......the real deal has landed!

See for yourself! >> http://www.vodahost.com/features.htm
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Correction: Transfer is free for ONE domain name per account. The rest is on a payment basis of - $8.14 each. However you can still keep your domain names with your current registrar, and simply point them on the same account, after adding them as addon domains.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

All above data is correct.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X