Total Cost??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Cost??

I'm not sure I understand the total cost for VodaHost. If I buy the $7.95/mo. package, can I post as many Web sites as I want for this amount. I currently have 5 sites hosted in various places and costing various amounts of money per month. Can I move all these sites (or in some cases rebuild the sites with BlueVoda or your online site builder) all for a grand total of $7.95/month? This seems too good to be true. There must be a catch somewhere. Also, how does your online site builder compare with *******.com? I am giving VodaHost serious consideration as I will have a new site ready in another day or two.

Re: Total Cost??

first yes
    second yes
    no catch
    better
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Both our site builders, BlueVoda and Soholaunch are better than the above mentioned.
      Download BlueVoda before you sign up and play around with it for as long as you like, when
      your happy, sign up.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

From someone who did a lot of research, go with VodaHost ! They are great and the forum's are a big help.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
        X