Lorna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorna

Hello - I have wanted to build a web site for ages. Never had the time to do so. I'm probably one of the senior citizens here, but it's never too late to learn - hopefully!

Re: Lorna

Lorna WELCOME to Vodaland and soon you will be meeting all the zany, but helpful people one by one. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, height, weight, age ...or just about anything...lol

So welcome and we look forward to seeing your site and if you need any help ...just send out the bat signal...ok justa VODA signal will do...lol

WELCOME to the BV family.
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
      We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, height, weight, age ...or just about anything...lol.
      Actually, native Earthlings DO receive prefrential treatment, but mum's the word - don't tell our resident Alien.....what he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?? LOL

Welcome, Lorna, to wide and wonderful expanse that is VodaLand!!

Looking forward to working with you!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
        Actually, native Earthlings DO receive prefrential treatment, but mum's the word - don't tell our resident Alien.....what he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?? LOL
        Yeah but he's the only one we got now and well he got in because...well how can you not love an alien who loves to eat spammers (SPAM) and so you can see we are very open minded here....lol...
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lorna
          Hello - I have wanted to build a web site for ages. Never had the time to do so. I'm probably one of the senior citizens here, but it's never too late to learn - hopefully!
          Welcome, guaranteed fun building your site.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks to all for the warm welcome - froma very chilly New Zealand!! - looks like I'm going to enjoy this experience.
            Lorna

Comment

Hi Lorna,

I'm sure you're gonna fit right in and be at home here!
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

hello and welcome
                The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Welcome Lorna! Through out age~Here we are all children!...most of us are making our first baby steps! So let go and have a wonderful time creating! Read ask question and most of all have fun!

Comment

Thanks to all - I am having fun - this web-building is so addictive!! - now that I'm getting it all sorted out - step by step!!
                    Cheers from Kiwiland. Lorna

Comment

Working...
                    X