Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Gang

Hi All

How are things going it's good to see BV is picking up and they are hosting many more web sites then when they first started, it's also a good to have a laugh to see each person with the same or nearly same problem that we once did using BV. :P

Any way what did you think of the new superman?

Take it easy every one all your problems will be worked out mabey not today but it'll be sorted out.
    Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Re: Hey Gang

Originally posted by Stroke.nz
    Hi All

How are things going it's good to see BV is picking up and they are hosting many more web sites then when they first started, it's also a good to have a laugh to see each person with the same or nearly same problem that we once did using BV. :P

Any way what did you think of the new superman?

Take it easy every one all your problems will be worked out mabey not today but it'll will help.
    Good to see you, Dave! You're absolutely right - the questions are the same, just different people asking them. LOL
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: Hey Gang

Been quite a while since you've graced us with your presence....

I apologize for looking so froppity, but I believe the last time we met in the same thread I was still a Corporal.
      I remember you WAY back when (Oct-Dec 2005) I was still scoping out VH, trying to make up my mind who owned this place and why you were helping sneaky peeps like myself with nonsense questions!!!

LOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X