Untitled Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Untitled Page

Hi. I have finally completed my web site! Having very little experience at web design, it was very challenging and i'm still learning, but i really love the ease of Blue Voda.

One problem, though. When i go on the internet to check my web site and add to favorites, under Name it says Untitled Page. I have checked under page properties in Blue Voda, where i have named each page. How do i name the pages so it shows up for the viewer? Thanks.

Jen

Re: Untitled Page

Hi Jen

If you change it in the properties then republish again it should change the page titles. You haven't told us the url of your website so we can't look to try to help you. Please tell us your website domain name so we can look for you
    Ramsey
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

It's ok... I found you..

http://www.njcaptions.com/

Ok... Your page titles... get rid of NJ Captions from the beginning of your page titles and place it at the end.

So it reads like this... "Broadcast Captioning - Training - Consultation - NJ Captions"

The serch engines will like this, trust me!

Then do this for EVERY page of your website

Ramsey
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks, Ramsey. I will try that;)

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

I have the same problem. Have republished my index page several times. My URL is chicagocycleconnection.com. Please help!

Thanx

Comment

-Right click on page, then Page Properties and write in what you want for that page, i.e. Cycle Connection or Chicago Cycle, etc.
              -Save and Publish
              -Refresh F5 several times.
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
              X