Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slightly Perplexed

Greetings,

I will be building a website soon and I can across yours. Very well done. I just have one question. I will be getting one of your flash templates and I would like to link live video from the shop to the site. Is this possible ?

Cheers,
    Ironman

Re: Slightly Perplexed

If you are asking, if you can embed a flash file into seperate or any webpage, the answer is yes.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Do you mean live streaming video?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Wow!! You guys rock on the replys!! FAST!! THANKS!! But I think that I may have asked it the wrong way. I want to do a flash template. I have chosen the one I want. I have video cameras that are in the shop that I would like to be able to be viewed from the web site. something like "live view". does this sound feasible?
        Please forgive me on this, it's all new to me. But it's something that I would like to do.

Thanks

Comment

Yes.

Comment

....streaming video.....

I thought of this once....I would ask the guys from ADT or another (capable) security firm how you can utilize their method of 'broadcasting' via LAN.....OR...look into specialized software to do it WiFi yourself....Where/How/Reference? never got that far myself, sorry! >> Google it???
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks. When I figure it out, I'll post it.

Cheers

Comment

Live streaming video is possible as long as the specialized software that you need is compatible with the VodaHost technical features. This is something you need to investigate. There might be a bandwidth issue, so you'd better examine well the compression degree of the data being sent through the server.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the input. I'm sure that this is just one of the mysteries I'll be solving on my quest for streaming video.

Comment

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You guys are fantastic ! I just learn each step I take reading these forums. Thanks for the tons of your knowledge . I'm now doing great

Comment

Working...
                      X