Pat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat

I am a newby, trying to create a web site. I have a template on my page, but I can't insert text. I have watched the tutorials repeatedly, and followed the directions. I click on "text" and drag it into the body of my page; once in a while I get a small blue box, which support told me to double click on, but it disappears when I do. Am I missing a step? I believe Support did not give attention to my last question, they just referred me to this forum.

Pat
    pasunhill@cascadeaccess.com

Adding text to the page
    Select Insert->Text from the menu and draw a box to indicate the position of the text. Then double click the box to start editing the text. Type some text and (press Enter to goto the next line). The box automatically changes its size to fit the text.
    Next you can change the text attributes by highlighting the text you want to modify with the mouse and then choose the new attributes from the Format Toolbar (see Format Tools for more details).
    Click anywhere in the page to stop editing.
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Adding

Thank you for your reply. Someone emailed my directly, and gave me the step I was missing, and I've got text going like crazy!

But being such a newby, I'll probably be back for help again!

Pat

Comment

Working...
      X