X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Someone Here At VodaHost Please Help Me

Hello To All

My name is Coyote and I have had a Dating & Friendship Site for almost a year hosted by datingsitebuilder and in the last few months ive lost probably near a thousand members and my forums that are at the site have lost 100's located at*****************and my Column Smokey's C4 = Explosive Political News & Views that was suppose to have a weekly 30 minute video out starting Monday is losing members in the hudreds to because everyone has went there through my datingsitebuilder site address located at *********************

I had a major musician that was going in to check out the site today and once again it was shut down and is hurting me for sponsors.

If VodaHost could please let me open up my site here and link my forums and Smokey's C4 Column over here so that I can close down from datingsitebuilder

I will give you my credit card number and any information you need and on Friday after 3:00pm I'll have the money in the account to pay you and will beable to pay my bill each and every month on time.

Ive never been late or missed a payment with datingsite builder but their tech problems are costing me big time sponsors and to many members to count.

I need this very very bad.

Yours most very truly..................Coyote

Re: Can Someone Here At VodaHost Please Help Me

Please submit a support ticket >>> www.vodasupport.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

To the Administrator hello.
      First I hope that I place my question in the right place.
      I bulid 10 pages for my site and all this pages are connected by the navigation, but I have 3 more pages that they under the same name but I want that these pages will be independent and not will be connected to the other pages because they like via mail that send by paypal.
      My question is when I give my site to vodahost for publish what I need to do? to send all the pages in the same fill or to separate them?
      Thanks.
      Ilanit

Comment

Your post is not clear. However, you can't have 3 pages with the same name, unless thay are in different folders. Please explain what you are trying to accomplish
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

To Navaldesign.
          I try to explain my question better.
          I bulid 10 pages for my site and all this pages are connected together also I have 3 pages that I dont want they will appear in my site, I want these 3 pages will be independent and the visiter will get this page after he/she was in paypal and the page will send them automatically.
          So, my question is when I give my pages site to vodahost for publish, what I need to do , to send all the pages in the same fill or to separate them? and my second question is how I need to define the independent pages, if I need to do something?
          Thanks
          Ilanit

Comment

If I understand you want the 3 pages to show only after your customers have gone through the check-out process and bought or cancelled, correct?

There is a code in your PayPal that allows you to point users to the page you want. Example "Thank you for your purchase" and Thank you for visiting"
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Ok. As already said, you can't have 3 pages with the same name. So i don't really understand what do you mean by "send all the pages in the same file" ?. I suppose that these three pages are the confirmation pages where you want your visitors to get redirected after payment for a specific product or service. Save them on your computer as i.e. product1, product2, and product3. Now, Paypal offers the possibility to select the returning page after payment. I don't know if it allows a different return page for each product. You will have to see this on their site. It also depends on whether you are having a shopping cart with them or simply "Buy now" buttons.

If you can explain what these pages are - i.e. pages with the download link, if you sell a downloadable product - or simply thankyou pages, or whatever, we will be able to provide some more specific information.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

To Navaldesign hi
                Thanks on your answer.
                No my pages dont have the same name.
                "send all the pages in the same file" - I mean when I want to give my site to bublish by vodahost (I dont want to do it alone I prefer that vodahost will do it) I need to give them also the 3 independent pages, so I send them with all my site or not? by the way I intend to use the "Buy now" buttons.
                Thanks
                Ilanit

Comment

VodaHost CAN'T publish your pages for you. That's because when you creatre your pages and put some images in it, BV holds for every image the path (the location on your computer) where the images are saved. If someone at VodaHost should try to publish your pages, he should have both the page files and the image files, then re-insert them in your page file, changing the path of the images, to be the path on HIS computer, and then publish. You would aso loose the ability to update your pages yourself, whenever you want.
                  Publishing the pages is really quite simple: once you have finished your page, just click the "Publish" button. In the dialog box that opens up, just fill your IP address, username and password, and click again "Publish" (on this dialog box). You're done! It's as simple as that.

Sending the pages files, as well as the Buy now codes, and the image files to VodaHost, is also far more complicated for you than publishing them directly from your computer.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

To Navaldesign hi.
                    Thank you again.
                    I didnt think that it so simple, I ask this because I think think that I saw in Vodahost site something about this so I think they do this, but if you say that they dont do it, I will do it. when I bublish my site I do it as a one unit or page page and about the independent pages I do t togrther or separate?
                    Thanks again.
                    Ilanit

Comment

If you are using BV for your site, then you must publish each page on it's own. It's only two clicks to publish! Once you have entered your IP, username and password, the first time, click the "Remember my username and password" button. The next time you want to publish the same or other pages, just click "Publish" and you're done!

BV offers indeed uploading and installation services, but regarding scripts and other software, that is difficult to install, not simple BV pages. And ofcourse, you wouldn't want to pay a lot of money, would you?
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Please click the below to learn how to publish your pages....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

To Navaldesign.
                          Thanks for your explanation, but I dont really understand your two lost sentences about rhe BV offers to which services you mean? ( maybe bublish services?).
                          Thanks.
                          Ilanit

Comment

Ilanit, not sure if I can help explain, but I will try. Do you have a Vodahosting account? Vodahosting is the place on the internet that "houses" your website pages so that other people can see them. I think you might be using the word "publish" instead of the word "hosting?"

After you build your pages (i'm assuming you are using the bluevoda website builder software?) you "publish" them as the very last building step as explained in the tutorials. This puts the pages on the internet (through Vodahosting) so that people can see them at the address you have put them at.

Vodahost doesn't publish your pages --- they just provide the "house" for your site to live in and they also offer other software and services that help you build and improve your website.

If there are 3 pages in your site that you do not want the general public to see, you do not link them to the other pages in your site that are open for the general public. You still have to "publish" them to get them off of your computer and onto the internet (otherwise no one will see them but you!) You would have to give people the "password" for those 3 pages, or it sounds like you will link those 3 pages ONLY to the payment pages that the customer gets to during or after they check out?

I'm not sure what you mean by "all in one file" though. I think pages are each published separately but to the same IP address.

I hope this helps a bit. Sorry if I am misunderstanding your question, too.
                            still working on website!

Comment

Thanks for your answer it was very help helpful Ilanit

Comment

Working...
                              X