Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edogg

Hello every one.
    Just purchased a domain but, before that I read some help topics in the forum and found that there are some really nice people around who are willing to help with the problems that us newby's face with all this tech stuff and I hope that I'm welcome to join in hopes of one day being able to help some one. It would really make feel good to be apart of something as great as this community.

Re: edogg

Yes...this is a magical place!
    VodaLand is the only place that is as limited as your imagination, and can transform your vision into a global reality....if you take the time to invest in it yourself first! You will find this community to extremely helpful, but you will be able to take the credit since you will be doing the work.

To make that easier, your should start by planning your website with as much detail and clarity as you can muster......if you follow this plan, your results will be not only much more attainable but satisfying.

"Plan Your Work, and Work Your Plan!" some famous General is known for saying in these Forums.....

Looking forward to working with you!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by emo
      Hello every one.
      Just purchased a domain but, before that I read some help topics in the forum and found that there are some really nice people around who are willing to help with the problems that us newby's face with all this tech stuff and I hope that I'm welcome to join in hopes of one day being able to help some one. It would really make feel good to be apart of something as great as this community.

Like the song "when you read you begin with ABC, in Voda you begin with tutorials - http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm" and you are right the folks in here are real nice and a superb resource.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by emo
        Hello every one.
        Welcome to Vodaland. That's a real positive attitude you have and it will serve you well! Good luck with your site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome Emo! You have found a great start in your site building experience. The tutorials are wonderful!...

Comment

Welcome Emo

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome Emo,
              You are in the right place! If you can't build it here, it can't be built!
              Good luck
              MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
              Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
              www.princess-bride.co.uk
              Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Hey!

Welcome Emo to the Voda Community - most known as VodaLand here. Anyway, I always like to tell all newbies that no question is a stupid question. If you don't ask it, it won't be resolved!

Good luck!
                Best regards,
                Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
                X