Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about other languages

Hello

Does the soholaunch support different languager be sides english? I want to build a spanish web site and change some of the pre-determinated forms and buttons from english to spanish, it is posible?

Thanks a lot.
    Diana Gutierrez

By the way, your program save me about $1600usd in the site contruction.

Re: about other languages

You can use spanish with Soho. Don't know if you can change the predefined forms or if you must build them from scratch
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you

How can I build it from scratck? may be will be easier if I do it in BV, but, how can I export the result to soho?

Diana

Comment

Soho has, i think, a form generator. A form created in BV can not really be implemented in Soho, it will be an independent page, though you can link it to Soho.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes, at soho are a form generator, but the buttons are in english for default, so all the features pre-made such as "search for a product", that's the buttons I want to change the lenguage to have my site in one single language.

Comment

Working...
          X