BC Means Before Computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Means Before Computers

This 78 year old Aussie worked for the National Australia Bank Limited in a country town without electricity 54 years ago, when we had to light kerosene lamps after dark, and write up bank ledgers and statements with a pen and ink. Later I worked for the University of Melbourne and Monash University in the years BC (Before Computers).

In fact Personal Computers did not come into common use until my wife and I were retired, and had closed down our own private college.

I have spent oodles of cash buying website programs far beyond my comprehension. Over the past 10 years I have 'played around' with computers, searching for online income earning opportunities.

Currently I am making some money from surfing sites!

Will this dumbo actually be able to build a website with Voda Host?

Re: BC Means Before Computers

OAG- Of course you will! Building a site here is easier than learning to tie your *****!
    limited velcro user,
    kate...lol

Comment

OAG - if I can do it (dumb as they come to tech stuff) than anyone can...serioulsly it is very easy and if you ned help ...just holler and we'll send the geek squad aka know as the 'Generals" to get you in shape....lol

WELCOME and I hope you enjoy it as much as we all have.
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome OAG,
        You could not be in a better place to build your site. I too have spent a lot of fruitless time tinkering with programs well beyond my ability.
        Within a few weeks of joining vodahost I had my first one up and running. The Blue Voda site builder is superb, but it is the help you can get from the tutorials and forums. that really makes it possible. The level of expertise and help available is astounding!
        Good luck!
        MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
        Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
        www.princess-bride.co.uk
        Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Hehe good one beegud2!

.. well welcome to the Voda Community. Remember no question is a stupid question. If you don't ask it, it won't be resolved.

Good luck!
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

You're in the ONLY place that you will comfortable building your dream!

The Free tools, Free technology, and available support make VodaHost singularly the obvious choice for you. If I can remain assured that I am entirely capable of personally defining my online future, you too, can "take that to the bank!"
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X