Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will it entail to transfer to Blue Voda

Hi,

I have just registered my domain name with you. www.purposedivine.com. I have another website which is proving very difficult to manage because the hosting company is very poor with its customer support. To edit the site is a total nightmare. I have managed to convince my business colleague to transfer this over to blue voda, but she is not 100% convinced.

Could you please tell me how much everything will cost and what we will need to do.

Thanks.

Re: What will it entail to transfer to Blue Voda

You will need to purchase an account. Prices are different, please have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/order.htm
    The one year and 3 years accounts have zero set up fee. You can also add unlimited addon domains in the same account, as long as they are yours.
    The prices in the above mentioned link are ALL INCLUSIVE, you won't pay anything else.
    Please note that you are also entitled at ONE free domain transfer per account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

1) Costs are on the below....

http://www.vodahost.com/prices.htm

2) After you create your account,we will send you a username and password. This will enable you to upload your site to our servers. Full instructions will be provided in your welcome letter.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i already have an account, does that mean that if i want to transfer my other website, i can do it for free?

Comment

yes

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X