Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mail & cPanel

Hello,

I am having the most difficult time setting up an account in the cPanel as I am unable to find it.

PLEASE HELP.

Thanks

Nancy
    Nancy

www.theorganizedzone.com

Re: E-Mail & cPanel

Hey Nancy!

First let me start by saying welcome to the Voda Community - most known as VodaLand! Now remember that no question is a stupid question. If you don't ask it, it won't be resolved.

Once you are on your cPanel you have many icons to click on. I want you to click on [Mail] it should be the first icon on the top left.

Once you clicked that you have alot of options. If you want to create an e-mail account I want you to click on [Manage/Add/Remove Accounts].

Once you click on that you will have a list of all your e-mail accounts if you have some. If you never created an e-mail account yet you will see that you already have a default e-mail account which is yourusername@yourdomain.com.

At the bottom, click on [ Add account ], and you can fill in the information required and you got yourself an e-mail account!

Good luck!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thanks Jeremy, but I can't find the cPanel to click anything...I had it once. I'm not knew to computers or new programs but I find this site difficult to navigate...and help is greatly appreciated.
      Nancy

www.theorganizedzone.com

Comment

Since I am new I think the correct answer is... once you click on the BV website builder Icon... the BV screne opens and the button for the cPannel is at bottom / center. Logging on is my problem. But that where my button is.
        Best of luck.

AB

Comment

Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
          X