Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queries - new to vodahost

Hi

Greetings from Shillong, Mehalaya, India!!!

I tried building a site with vodahost and found it excellent cause of the simplicity involved. Now I want to have my sites hosted in vodahost and have a couple of queries, so here goes;

1. I currently have 3 sites up n runnin, can I have them transferred to a single vodahost account keeping all 3 domain names intact? how do i do that?

2. Considering I live in India & do not have a credit card, what local payment options do I have if any?

Look forward to your response

Regards
    KEith

Re: Queries - new to vodahost

Keith!
    You can certainly transfer your current websites onto your VodaHost account, most typically by using the FTP tool in your Control Panel!
    (And since you have websites ready to publish having been created using Blue Voda, you have plenty of server space to co-host them.)

Use this link to find answers to each of your questions about prices and payment methods (see ORDER at top of page): http://www.vodahost.com/prices.htm

Welcome to VodaHost!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

You're entirely welcome!!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi

One more query!

What domain name do you suggest I use considering I have 3 sites with different names that are already registered?

Thanks
          KEith

Comment

Hi! for your info the 3 sites im talking about are already registered.

Comment

Originally posted by keithwallang
              Hi! for your info the 3 sites im talking about are already registered.
              Doesn't really matter, just pick one of them to use as your main account, then add the other two as "add-on" domains
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks
                One last query! Is it ok if all my 3 websites domain names are not registered with Vodahost? or do we need to switch over?

Comment

Thought that was the last...ha ha
                  Ok! I am intending signin up for the 3year vodahost plan & would like to know for how long the Free domain name i am entitled to will be registered for - 1year, 3 years or always?
                  Thanks

Comment

You get a ONE year free domain name registration, even if you signup for the 3 year account. And you can either transfer your domains, or just let them where they are and simply point the DNS to your VodaHost account. You are also entitled to ONE free domain transfer per account.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Everyone!!!

Comment

If you do not have a credit, click the below to use our offline order form.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                        X