Help on installing the form pro maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on installing the form pro maker

Hi, I am Berry from Belgium, and creating my first thread.... :)

I managed to create a great website thanks to your wonderfull programs! (www.artrental.biz)

But the form on that website does not work. I receive unreadable info in my outlook if somebody tries to fill in the form. I searched on all forums to solve this, but I did not manage to do so.

That why I am trying to install form maker pro.
    Everything went ok. Login the SQL database, creating the database, uploading the fmp folder with FTP etc.

but I do not understand step 5:
    5.</SPAN> Run "install.php" with your web browser. Example >>>. http://www.YourDomain.com/fmp/install.php

I tried this: http://www.artrental.biz/fmp/install.php
    however, the result is a blank site with this info:
    Template Error: set_root: tpl is not a directory.
    Halted.

can anyone help me?

thanks in advance,

Berry
    www.artrental.be
    www.artrental.nl
    www.artrental.biz

Re: Help on installing the form pro maker

Hello everyone.
    I just want to let you know that I get the same error message.

Comment

This is a typical error when not all folders and files have been uploaded. What you have tried, http://www.artrental.biz/fmp/install.php , is correct, that's how it works, but there is something missing in your fmp folder.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

could you than please check the content of the fmp folder... I downloaded it again, and uploaded the full file, including sub directories with the ftp manager..... (in the public folder)

now I get, when i click http://www.artrental.biz/fmp/install.php following errors:

Warning: main(inc/template.lib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jhjysegj/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 2

Warning: main(inc/template.lib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jhjysegj/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 2

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'inc/template.lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jhjysegj/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 2

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: template in /home/jhjysegj/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 6

can you help me? thanks!
        www.artrental.be
        www.artrental.nl
        www.artrental.biz

Comment

Seems like you have not uploaded all the files and folders. Delete the entire fmp folder and start from scratch
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

moving to forms section

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X