How do I auto open a website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I auto open a website?

I have other websites but don't own them. I would like one of those pages to open under the template I am using in Voda but I cannot figure out how to get it to open automatically when someone clicks on the link to get to the page from another page on the Voda site. Does this make sense?

Example - someone goes to www.healthy-4-less.com and from the home page they click on the Ameriplan link which takes them to my Ameriplan page. When they get to that page what I would like to have happen is that in place of the words on the page I want my www.mybenefitsplus.com/bethowen page to open automatically within a designated area. But I still want my heading, links, and photo to show.

Can anyone help me? Did I post this in the correct forum?

Thanks!

Re: How do I auto open a website?

Excuse me If I didnt understood you qn.

I think you want your page to remain the same while another page displays under the same page. I suggest you use "Frames" http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt4/28.htm
    for more info.

All the best!
    jahnSELE

Comment

LOL - Hey - I didn't hardly understand my question so I was expecting some "huh's?" but you nailed it. That is EXACTLY what I want. Saw it but couldn't figure out what it was and didn't think to look at the tutorials (duh).

TYVM!

Comment

Good luck.
        jahnSELE

Comment

Working...
        X