Pay Pal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Pal

How do I add pay pal to my site www.statehighvision.org so that we can accept donations on-line?

Re: Pay Pal

Originally posted by TammyBuckley
    How do I add pay pal to my site www.statehighvision.org so that we can accept donations on-line?
    You must visit PayPal site, open an account, and create the necessary button. Once created, copy the code, and go back in your BV. Drag an html box, make it more or less the same size as the button (for visual purposes only), paste the code in it, and place it in the correct position in your page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Pay Pal

Hi

I have question and I hope someone have answer for me.

I read all the information about the paypal buttons, but I don’t see in the site information, how I can cancel buttons, how I can do it? Or maybe I cancel the buttons only in my page?

Ilanit

Comment

Working...
      X