So islandcrazy -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So islandcrazy -

Are you feeling more comfortable now to know you are more than likely the only sane one here?
    big cheeky grins!

Re: So islandcrazy -

and if I may add.. sane without a twitch.

Comment

Do you ever get the feeling like your being followed? or someone is watching over your shoulder???

Comment

Hell - you're both at it AGAIN! And I don't even understand the subject!
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
          Hell - you're both at it AGAIN! And I don't even understand the subject!
          didnt want to know did ya..lol...sorry lady trish...just a moment of lost mind...hehe

Comment

Well, honestly, I'm very glad to know that I'm not the only one who has lost her mind over this website-building contraption! I do NOT have a twitch yet, but my mouse hand is very sore and i have shed a few tears over how stupid I feel at times, but, i am very determined and do not give up easily!

I think the good people on this board give the process just enough human touch that it is bearable. So carry on Medics!!! So many wounded and so little time! LOL
            still working on website!

Comment

Oh sweetie your doing just fine! all you have is a few tears...not bad! see the tears are there to cleanse away what you thought you knew...and leave room for the proper knowledge...just wait for the day you completely stand up and just yell!...lol....argh is my favorite yell! and again its just a cleansing!...hehe.
              the mouse hand, yea that will get better, but the neck and eye strain will help you not think of the hand issues...
              Am I helping?..lol..doesnt sound it to me!...hehe
              remember the only stupid is the one that isnt willing to learn!

Comment

Working...
              X